In the current climate of advancing globalisation and increasing competitive pressure, in which manufacturing companies need to keep a close eye on their costs and their product quality, industries generally are finding that quality control and the level of automation are becoming increasingly important.
Digital image processing has already established itself as a powerful and efficient method for optical inspection, analysis and documentation both in QA and in the laboratory and is now becoming a key technology for a wide range of applications in industry, research and development.
- Interactive Image Measurement: measuring instrument using multi-layer technology for measuring and labelling recorded images in two dimensions
- Determination of Steel Inclusions: analytical evaluation of the purity of material samples of steel according to various national and international standards
- Particle and Pore Analysis: automatic evaluation of particles of any kind using segmentation, measurement and classification of individual objects
- Area Detection: determining percentage areas of surface structures using grey-scale detection in the image
- Coating Thichness Measurment: time-saving, automatic measurement of planar or rounded layers
- Cleanlinesss Analysis: system of standards for the evaluation of filters
- Cast Iron Analysis: professional analysis of the microstructure of cast iron
- Grain Size Determination: evaluation and classification of micrographic images using the line-intercept method
- Weld Seam Measurement: measuring instrument using multi-layer technology