= system of standards for the evaluation of filters used in clean production, as specified in VDA vol. 19.1, EN ISO 16232, EN ISO 4406, SAE AS 4059 etc.
Method: Optical analysis, typification, classifying and documenting particles (via filter, oh which particles are collected after the cleaning process) using live-camera-image visualisation plus marking the particles while taking the measurements.
- machining technology
- automotive industry
- manufacture of engines and motors
- dhs-Cleanalyzer® (PDF: 1,5 MB)
- References dhs-Cleanalyzer® (PDF: 304 KB)
- Example Report for analysis (PDF: 266 KB)
- Guide for qualifying test parameters using extraction / filtration (TecSA)
(PDF: 816 KB)