The Module database is the cornerstone and "control centre" of the dhs Image Data Base.
All objects, data sets and file types are managed here centrally in one place by means of a freely editable data tree.
Using the "data base designer" you can freely configure data base fields in terms of their form, function and layout – the link function offers the option of linking objects and data together.
The key features at a glance:
- Free choice of the image source and optical system
- Managing and editing images and files with different formats (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, CAD files, audio/video sequences, etc. )
- Integration into company networks
(Floating-Licecence-Principle for several work stations)
- Expandable with over 20 additional software tools
- Selection and data search are possible ("Search function")
- Induitive operation and clear menu navigation through grafical user interface
- Image viewer with gallery function: for quick overview, selecting and optimising images
- Live image comparisons
- Labelling, calibration and scaling functions
- Send images directly via e-mail
- Working with serveral different databases is supported
Detailed information can be found in our